Before we start our exercise, it is very important for us to warm up our body.
Here are some of those major benefits:
1. Start your exercise with a fun and easy warm up. This will create a great momentum in your entire exercise. A 5-10 minutes warm up will do depending on your physical needs. Some sweat fast, some don’t.
2. It gradually increases your heart rate.
3. It conditions and prepares your body. Think of your muscle like a rubber band When a rubber band is cold and u pull it. It snaps right? That’s the very same thing that’s gonna happen to your muscle causing you injury, aches and pain
4. It improves your body’s flexibity and coordination
5. It can help you endure a longer and intense work-out.
Lets warm up now!
NEED ME AT YOUR EVENT? OR DO YOU WANT ME TO SPEAK AT YOUR SCHOOL? WANT ME TO BE PART OF YOU PARTIES? SHOWS? WEDDINGS? ANNIVERSARIES? SPECIAL EVENTS? CORPORATE ENTERTAINMENT?
CALL 0917-825-80-99/ 585-32-00